As an output from an Enterprise Architecture review prompted by the business feeling that it was restricted in modern business technology, I have finalised the transition from integrated Lotus notes and Applications in Lotus Notes, to O365 and a Microsoft Software Development Platform, using MS Azure Services. Re-platforming for new technology enabling provision of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics services using SQL 2012 and Excel 64bit Power services. Implementation of core business services around O365, Lync person to person communications including video conferencing, MS CRM 2015 online and Azure Cloud Hosted MS Navision and SharePoint 2013 environments.
All in and working under a challenging and changing restricting organisation.
Identified, sourced and selected the partners for
- O365 implementation support partner.
- Cloud bases Services partner for SharePoint 2013
- Cloud Based services partner for CRM
- Cloud Based Services partner for MS Navision
Identified and implemented the
- initial go live business and process analysis
- 3rd Party integrations for specific business areas, to reduce customisations
- Released to the business on a phased approach for all new services.
Identified and implemented new application software Delivery platform
- led the transition to MS Azure platform
- led the training of staff to use support and upgrade all new services.